Although we take every precaution to reduce the spread of germs and illnesses, we need your help to maintain a healthy environment. If your child displays any of the following symptoms or illnesses, we ask that they be kept at home. It is our goal to work with parents to provide the safest atmosphere for our children.
- Fever (99.5˚ or higher) within the last 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Contagious disease: Measles, Chicken Pox, Scarlet Fever, Mumps, etc.
- Common cold with discolored nasal drainage. If drainage is not CLEAR, they should not be brought
- Sore throat
- Any unexplained rash
- Skin infections (ringworm, boils, impetigo)
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye) or other contagious eye conditions
- Detection of head lice (child must be nit free)
Any child who displays any of the above symptoms will be removed from the classroom with parent contacted immediately.