We are so excited to serve you during the process of marriage and wedding planning! All wedding ceremonies at Santa Cruz Bible must adhere to our Marriage Policy, which will be outlined following the completion of the steps below.
Scheduling a Wedding
- Complete the Wedding Scheduling Form to indicate the date you want to have your wedding. We cannot take reservations more than one year ahead of time. We will contact you about the availability of your desired date as well as send you our Marriage Policy and other information.
- Once we confirm your desired date, we will set up a time to fill out and go over our Wedding Application.
- All couples being married by a pastor at Santa Cruz Bible Church must complete premarital counseling before the marriage. This will be reviewed at the first meeting.
Request a Pastor
- If you want a pastor from SCBC to officiate your wedding, complete and submit the Wedding Scheduling Form
- You cannot schedule a pastor from SCBC to perform your ceremony more than 1 year ahead of time and must request one no later than 5 months from your wedding date.
- All couples being married by a pastor from SCBC must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage.
We are sorry for your loss and it is our desire to serve and assist you however we can. Although we do make our facilities available for funerals and memorials services, availability is limited to certain days and times. Please fill out this form and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible to go over availability, pricing and if you need a pastor from Santa Cruz Bible Church to conduct a memorial service.